Sponsorship to Help Children with Leukemia & Lymphoma
You are invited to take a major role in helping with the characterization, prognosis, and therapeutic orientation of children with leukemia and lymphoma.
This project is centered in Caracas.
- Perform critical studies such as immunophenotype, oncogenes panels, and Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) in children and teenagers with acute leukemia, lymphoma, and other hematologic diseases.
- Optimize treatment options and evaluate prognosis in children and teenagers with hematologic diseases.
- Support all the hemato-oncologic specialists' efforts that work in public hospitals to improve the curation rate of leukemia and lymphomas in children and teenagers.
- Direct beneficiaries: 200 children diagnosed with hematological pathologies
- Indirect beneficiaries: 800 family members
Cuatro por Venezuela is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit recognized by the IRS. Tax ID Number: 81-4622309